The International English Language Testing System or as it is commonly referred to, the IELTS test is one of the few tests which government, employers, and educational institutions accept as being able to determine English language proficiency.
1st Batch 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
2nd Batch 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
3rd Batch 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
IELTS test is jointly conducted by:
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations
- British Council
- IDP Australia
- Academic Module
- General Training Module
Sections in IELTS
- Listening - (30-35 min. + 10 min. Transfer time)
- Reading - (60 min. including transfer time )
- Writing - (60 min.)
Task l : 20 min. Graph for (Academic) & Letter for (General) - (Minimum 150 Words)
Task ll : 40 min. Essay (Acadmic / General) - (Minimum 250 Words)
- Speaking - (11-14 min. Interview)
Part l : Introduction / General questions answer yourself .
Part ll : Long turn (Cue Card)
Part lll : Two-way discussion between you and the examiner.
How to choose a module ?
- For higher study at University / College
- For fellowship programs
- To join a professional organisation in an English speaking country.
- For work Permit
- For any work related training
- To emigrate to an English speaking country.
- Recommended for candidates above the age of 16.
- Students who are applying to study in UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand & US.
- Score is valid for 2 years from date of exam.