Regular batches for the preparation of various Law entrance examinations ongoing at Panacea. For further details contact at 98884-05906.
The pattern of the test paper for the undergraduate programme will be as follows:
1. English including comprehension - 40 marks
2. General Knowledge/Current Affairs - 50 marks
3. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) - 20 marks
4. Legal Aptitude - 45 marks
5. Logical Reasoning - 45 marks
Almost all the National law schools are running five-year integrated undergraduate programme B.A., LL.B (Hons) and two year post graduate course (LL.M). After completing their under graduate or post graduate programme, the students can pursue courses in specialized fields of their choice.
Topics covered in general:
English including comprehension
General Knowledge/Current Affairs
Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)